The site uses HTML5 and CSS3.
The site is for personal web and network testing and development. Any given page of this website does not always work. The only guarantee is that there are none … and it probably won’t look nice in the process.
The footer on each page mentions some software tools used to build the pages. The builds are run under GNU/Linux. Additional build tools include
- GNU toolchain utilities, including
- vim editor;
- git distributed version control;
- yui-compressor minifies CSS and JS files;
- pre-compression for svg, xml, eot, ttf, html, css and js files is by brotli (for .br) and zopfli (for .gz);
- zopflipng provides lossless compression for png images;
- W3C experimental tidy-HTML5.
/feed.xml is an RSS 2.0 feed for significant changes to the site.
The font icons used on the site are from Font Awesome by Dave Gandy, made available under the SIL OFL 1.1 licence. Font icons they are subsetted using fontello.com, otherwise they are used as SVG files.
10D9 F993 C152 5FF3 EEDE C939 38CD 0ECA 76A2 2D23, expires 14 July 2019
Google Analytics Certification (valid to May 2018).